Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Golden Reunion

The Golden Birthday Reunion came and went, and I hope everyone had a great time. There were limitations in terms of the programme, mainly because it was just a 3 hour affair. With the limited time at hand, I think it was more important to mingle and catch up with old friends. Which was exactly what most of us did!

It was really great seeing all these 50 year old women who looked vaguely like the 17 year olds that I used to know! But I must say, some of you looked really fabulous. You must have stopped aging at 30 or so! Just how do you it? (Ini kena buka satu lagi Blog called "Perempuan Melayu Teranggun"!)

I have received all 450 or so photos from our friendly and comel photographer, Haizan. (By the way, Haizan kirim salam kat semua makcik makcik!!!) . Jenoh lah pulak nak upload photos to a website! I will try to sort out with Jon, on how best to do this. Most probably, we will set aside the individual photos and just publish the group photos.

Meanwhile, lets take a look at soem of the photos here:

An appreciative applause from the girls for the Committee.


Food, glorious food. Yum!
As a reminder, I hope to receive the write ups oneach of you so that we can start the Book project, where we have your recent photos and an update on you. For those who didn't attend the reunion, you can send me a soft copy of your photo and your write up. It may take a while, but with more help, the project can be completed!
Any volunteers?




















No comments: