Tuesday, August 02, 2005

TKC Old Girl

Over the weekend, I got an email through the tkcoga yahoogroup about the new blog for TKC old girls. The blog will contain news on TKC old girls or old girls' activities, posted by the OGA Public Relations sub-committee.
Its still new, but I hope many of us "Sisters of 74" will visit the site, and support it to make it active. I understand that all of us are busy, but we can still connect and keep in touch with the old alma mater and our sisters of TKCoga.
There is a posting on the blog by Kak Ruby (MCE 73) on the plight of the present students of TKC. It appears that things are quite different from the time we were in college. Do read it up, although perhaps some of us whose daughters are now in TKC, are already aware of it.
The blog address is www.tkcoga.blogspot.com .
I will put the link to the site into our own Sisters of 74 blog, after I obtain the permission from the blog administrators. Meanwhile, it would also be great if you could contribute to our blog too.
It is getting rather boring with mainly the ramblings from yours truly. I really would like to see postings from the others too! If you would like to be a contributor to the blog postings, and have not received an invite from me on this, please do email me and I will add you to the list. I can't add everyone yet because it would take too much time adding in everyone's names. Although I guess, ultimately that is what I have to do!
So, Zid, Hafiz, Jay, start hitting the keyboards!

4 comments:

Pi Bani said...

Hi there! Thanks for the promo on the new TKC Old Girls news blog.

Yes, it will be great if you can put a link at your blog site to the TKC blog.

Pi

Unknown said...

My Dearest Kasma and Gang,

Heyy!! How wonderful to know that you guys are supportive of our TKCOGA BLOG. That is so lovely and generous of you guys. Keep it up dearies!!

Yes! I am in the midst of structuring some ideas and program for our adik2 at TKC. I am thinking of some new ideas and approach, to get positive results for our adik2 in distress.

In the meantime, my MCE74 gang, please surf TKCOGA blog and feel free to comment even it it is 'worait babe' using Pi's coinage. Ha ha ha! Make witty remarks, or give ideas, even if it were just a line. It means a lot! When one sees there is takers in the comment box, boy!, it sure makes one's day!!

I will from time to time surf your blog and will drop a line or two insy.

Cheers,
K Ruby Ahmad.

kasma said...

Thanks K Ruby. Hope our girls will come forward and say their piece in the blog.

Wah, nice photo. You still look like the K Ruby I know!

Unknown said...

My dearest Kasma,

Thanks for the compliment.

I still look like the K Ruby you know from the photo....only because....of the marvel of photo-shoppe!! Remove double chin here and there! (I'm execising hard now to remove it for real too!)Ha ha ha!

Cheers my dear old friend.