Friday, July 29, 2005

Here's What We Look Like.

Its been some time since the last reunion in PD. Almost a year to be exact. Some of us have not had the opportunity to view the group photo that was taken by the official photographer, so I thought I should try my skills at this and attempt to put this up for all to see.
If I am not mistaken, at the time of that reunion, didn't we pledge to have another do to celebrate our ....... (ahem!) jubilee?
Meantime, I am sure we can still have the small group lunches or tea. It used to be that we met one Friday a month in KLCC, TopHats or some other place for lunch. Its been quite some time since I have heard of any more such lunches. Or, have I not been in the loop? Anyway, I hope to meet Adilah later today sebab ada "project".
Oh, by the way, I spoke to Hafiz yesterday and found out that her husband, Mat, is in Tawakal Hospital. Had some knee operation done. Hafiz said he would probably be there till the weekend. Don't know the development so far, but I hope to visit him sometime this weekend, in between rushing the younger daughter to her Art Class, tuition, etc., and the promised trip to the SPCA.
If any of you had visited this blog, you would notice that I have added some links in the sidebar. These are other blogs which could be of interest. Najah was my colleague responsible for inciting the idea for this blog. ( I say "was" because today is her last day at work in the Cradle Investment Programme ). Kak Suriya is one year our senior. Suriya Khatun. I am sure you all remember her as the Chocolate Cream Soldier in our production of "Arms & the Man"? I don't know who Datin is, but I thought her blog is interesting. If you bothered to look up the TKCOGA site, I am sure you all agree that something needs to be done about that website! Anyone nak start the ball rolling there? And those who love food will find Makan Sakan of great use. This was put together by Najah & Co.
Okay, if you have the time, just look up these sites. Better still, spare a couple of minutes to write something in the blog. Otherwise, it will be just me rambling on and on, and we don't want that, do we?

No comments: