Monday, January 17, 2005

Hellooo ... Is Anyone Here?

It has been 4 days since I sent an email about the blog I started for our Batch, and so far I have received the maiden response from Siti Mariah. Thanks YB, for your interest. I hope to see your postings real soon, because it can get quite lonely here!

I am aware everyone is quite busy, especially with the Haj season, the Tsunami Aid efforts, etc., but I hope more of us will start blogging here. Don't worry girls, just shed your inhibitions and start pounding on the keyboard. You'll get the hang of it quite quickly, I am sure.

I also wonder if anyone of us has even managed to find the time to surf to this site. If you are reading this blog, ladies, please give me a sign!!!

On Friday I had lunch with a colleague. She is one of the better known bloggers in town, and it was she who inspired me to start this. When I told her about this blog, she was quite excited to know that Siti Mariah is one of our girls. You have quite e reputation, Mariah because she thinks you are quite admirable.

Well, its quite late and I am getting a bit sleepy. So I'll sign off here in the hope that the next time I find my way here again, I will see someone else's ramblings too.

Good night and wassalam.

No comments: